JCR admission scheme
ROA members can enjoy the continuing collaboration with Jockey Club Racecourses during the year, with free Premier Enclosure admission to a choice of almost 300 fixtures this year to ROA members who don’t currently qualify for the ROA Racecourse Badge Scheme for Owners.
The scheme is available to ROA members who own less than 50% of a horse in training.
The ROA/JCR racecourse admission scheme comprises a selection of 300 fixtures between 1st January and 31st December each year, with all 15 Jockey Club racecourses being part of the scheme.
Each member will be able to claim a total of 50 badges for these fixtures, with a maximum of two badges at any one fixture.
How do I order my badges?
To take advantage of the ROA/JCR admission scheme, ROA members need to access the JCR ticketing system through the Members Area to book their free admission badges. See details below for precise instructions of how to do this.
For badges booked seven days or more in advance, the members’ badges would be posted out.
For badges booked within a week the badges would be available for collection at the general Ticket Collection Point at the racecourse (not the Owners Entrance).
There is also the option to print at home.
Free admission under the scheme would only apply to those who reserve badges in advance, and not to members who turn up on the day.
Please note that these badges are strictly non-transferable and only an ROA Member and their guest can use them.
The following courses include all of their meetings in this scheme:
We extend our thanks to all Jockey Club Racecourses for their invaluable help with this scheme.
How to claim your free Jockey Club Racecourses entry
- Log onto ROA Members Area
- Go to the top of the screen and select Member Homepage
- Underneath the words Executive Benefits just for ROA Members, click on the JCR Admission Scheme Page
- On this page you will find the button which takes you to the JCR ticketing page.
- Click on the course you require
- Select the meeting
- Select one or two badges and then press continue
- You will then be taken to the ‘Shopping Basket’, simply scroll down and click continue.
- A pop-up box will appear inviting you to donate to charity – please press “no” as you will then need to add in your credit card details and this will invalidate the free admission booking.
- If you have ever brought any tickets from Jockey Club racecourses (Cheltenham or Epsom Derby tickets perhaps?) use these details to log in.
- If not, create a new login for yourself – keep the details memorable as you will need to use these next time you order some tickets through the JCR scheme
- Complete the purchase by selecting your method of delivery for the ticket(s).
- The final page is the Billing Info page, please tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Buy.
- Print email confirmation. If you have ordered more than seven days in advance, the tickets may be sent to you. Badges booked within a week of the fixture are available for collection by taking the booking reference to the general Ticket Collection Point at the racecourse (not the Owners Entrance).