I own 50% or more of a horse
Members of the ROA who own over 50% of a horse in training may be eligible to obtain FREE racecourse admission to over 1,300 fixtures per year through the Racecourse Badge Scheme for Owners (RBSO).
The scheme is an additional benefit of ROA membership. There is no charge for this but you do need to qualify each year.
The qualifying criteria for the RBSO is as follows:
If all of the follwing criteria applies to you then you DO qualify for this valuable benefit of membership and your PASScard will automatically be activated for the scheme.
You will receive a letter of confirmation and a booklet of participating fixtures once your PASScard has been activated (please allow up to 10 working days for this to arrive).
- You must be a ROA member
- You must hold a valid PASScard
- You must be a registered owner with Weatherbys.
- You must own at least 50% of a horse (or the equivalent in shares) or be the syndicator with at least 50% in a Syndicate or Partnership
- You horse must be in full training, as indicated by your trainer on the 'Horses In Training Return'.
There are a number of courses now honouring the Racecourse Badge Scheme with TWO badges per member. These courses are:
- Epsom Downs
- Exeter (some fixtures)
- Hamilton Park
- Haydock Park (some fixtures)
- Kempton Park
- Newmarket (Rowley Mile and July)
- Ripon (some fixtures)
- Sandown Park
We extend our sincere thanks to these courses.
If you have any queries about the Racecourse Badge Scheme for Owners please call the office on 020 7152 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RBSO is run with the generous permission of the Racecourse Association (RCA) and racecourses. The ROA extends its thanks to them for their continued support.