Racing TV - Day Pass
Watching your horse at the racecourse is why we all become owners. Unfortunately, this has become very difficult in recent times due to national lockdown restrictions.
We have therefore partnered with Racing TV to bring ROA Members free day passes which can be used on days you have a runner. You can then either access the main Racing TV channel or dedicated live feed from the track your horse is running at with Racing TV Extra. Here, you can watch all the build-up from the paddock and down at the start, and continue after the race with expert analysis from Racing TV's top pundits and presenters.
The Free Day Pass can be used online or through your Sky TV, website, mobile or TV Apps (unfortunately the free day pass cannot be used on Virgin TV).
It's the next best thing to being there.
What courses are covered by Racing TV?
Racing TV provide live coverage from the following UK courses:
Aintree, Ayr, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick Bridge, Chelmsford City, Cheltenham, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton Park, Haydock Park, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton Park, Leicester, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown Park, Stratford On Avon, Taunton, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton, York
How do I claim my free day pass?
Once your horse is declared, contact the ROA on 01183 385680 or complete the form below and we will send an email to you with your free Day Pass code. This code can only be used once. If your horse is racing at the weekend, please contact us by 5pm on Friday in order for you to get your Day Pass code in plenty of time.
What do I do now?
1. Once we have received your application, we will send you the Day Pass code via email.
2. Once received go to racingtv.com/join
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the lilac square at the bottom called "Free Day Pass - FREE".
4. You will then need to create an account with Racing TV, requiring the following details:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
5. Once you have submitted these details the following screen will appear for you to choose your package.
6. Scroll down to "Click here if you have a voucher to redeem against a FREE Day Pass" and select the button on the right of this.
7. Click Select
8. The next screen will ask if you are a Sky customer - choose Yes or No
9. Then copy and paste from your email the Day Passcode we have sent you into the "Please enter Passcode" section at the end.
[to copy and paste:
- Highlight the passcode in the email
- Right click your mouse and select Copy
- Now go back to the Racing TV website screen and in the box, place your cursor
- Right click your mouse again and this time select Paste. The code should appear.
If you are typing the Passcode into the box instead, the code is upper and lower case sensitive.]
10. Click Start Now and follow the prompts
The day pass is valid from the moment you register the code to midnight that night. Only register on the day you wish to watch your horse run.
How to watch Racing TV Extra on your television
Equipment needed - Apple TV Box. Then simply search 'Racing TV', download the app and use your Racing TV website login details. This will enable you to access Racing TV, Racing TV Extra and on-demand videos.
Apple TV products can be viewed here
Amazon Fire TV
Equipment needed - Amazon Fire TV. Then simply search 'Racing TV', download the app and use your Racing TV website login details. This will enable you to access Racing TV, Racing TV Extra and on-demand videos.
Amazon Fire TV products can be viewed here
Equipment needed - Android Box or Sony Smart Television. Then simply search 'Racing TV', download the app and use your Racing TV website login details. This will enable you to access Racing TV, Racing TV Extra and on-demand videos.
Racing TV Extra cannot be viewed on this platform, but you can view the main Racing TV feed showing all races being covered that day.
Casting onto your TV
The Racing TV Extra feed via the website can be cast to the TV through Airplay (Apple devices).
Terms and Conditions
- Free Day Pass is open to ROA members only
- Only racecourses covered by Racing TV can be viewed
- Day pass can only be claimed on a day when you have a runner
- The day pass is valid from the moment you register the code to midnight that night. You must only register to use the code on the day of the race. Replacement codes cannot be sent.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not available to Virgin TV or Vodafone TV customers. Please use the website option if you use either of these platforms.
- Racing TV Extra cannot be viewed on Sky. Please use the website option to access Racing TV Extra.