The ROA and Goodwood have teamed up once again to offer a popular hospitality package to members for each of the five days of the 2019 Glorious meeting (Tuesday 30 July - Saturday 3 August).
The exclusive package is priced at £167.50pp (inc VAT) for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, and £182.50pp (inc VAT) for Thursday and Friday.
The package consists of:
- Richmond Enclosure badge
- 3-course sit down meal in the Horsewalk restaurant (pictured), located in the Charlton (head-on) stand.
- Afternoon tea
- Full bar facilities
- Race card
- Tote facilities
Places are limited to 20 per day and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Therefore, members are limited to bringing five guests (max party number 6).
Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
For 2019 there is a new method of booking for the Horsewalk facility. Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Call the Goodwood Racecourse customer sales team on 01243 755055 (open 7 days a week. Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30. Saturday 09:00-17:00. Closed on Sunday).
- Tell the operator you are a member of the Racehorse Owners Association with your membership number and you wish to book for the Horsewalk Restaurant and on which day of the Glorious Goodwood Festival you wish to attend.
- Request the option which includes the Exclusive Members Richmond Enclosure Tickets (otherwise the booking will not go through)
- Supply the promo code ROAHW50
- Members will need to pay in full at the point of sale.
- If you require car parking, this is an additional cost of £12, and permits you into Car Park 8. Free parking is available in Car Park 9.
- Tickets will automatically ordered and dispatched to you as soon as ticketing for the Qatar Goodwood Festival starts.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you directly from Goodwood.