Jardin des Proprietaires, Deauville
We are delighted that France Galop is once again this summer extending an invitation to members to book places in the Jardin des Proprietaires, the owners garden area at Deauville’s La Touques racecourse on 14 dates during their summer Festival.
This is part of a collaboration between the ROA, France Galop and the Association of Irish Racehorse Owners to offer reciprocal arrangements to our respective members.
Access to the facility and the buffet lunch will cost €45, and includes racecourse admission. Drinks are not included. Up to eight places are available for ROA members on the following dates, subject to availability.
- Sat July 27 - 12.30 PM – Prix Psyche gr III
- Sun July 28 - 2.30PM – Prix Rothschild
- Tue July 30 - 1.30 PM
- Fri August 2 - 1.30PM
- Sun August 4 - 2.30 PM – Prix Maurice de Gheest gr I
- Tue August 6 - 1.30 PM
- Thur August 8 - 12.30 PM
- Sun August 11 - 2.30PM - Jacques le Marois grI
- Thur August 15 - 1.30PM - Guillaume d'Ornano - Haras du Logis saint Germain
- Sat August 24 - 1.30PM
- Sun August 25 - 2.30PM - Grand Prix de Deauville gr II – Meautry gr III – Quincey gr III
- Tue August 27 - 12.30PM
- Wed August 28 - 2.30PM
To book places in the Jardin des Proprietaires, contact the ROA or email email@example.com indicating how many places you would like and for which dates.
Access is not available to this area during the Arqana Sales period or on August 15, but requests for those dates can be made direct to Le restaurant Panoramique at La Toque, or Le Jardin du Paddock outdoor restaurant, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org